Duel Academy Legends

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

[DA] School Rooftop

Marrillian
    Marrillian

Timezone : Hidden
    Software :
    • Duelling Network
    Job/hobbies : Playing TCGs

[DA] School Rooftop Empty [DA] School Rooftop

Post by Marrillian Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:20 am

What are you even doing up here? This place is dangerous.

The view is amazing, so sometimes students sneek up here to relax, study, or just hang out and duel.

[DA] School Rooftop Empty Re: [DA] School Rooftop

Post by Guest Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:43 am

Hideaki came up here to relax after his busy day. He done all kind of jobs he helped a young boy with his deck he also helped shopping lady to pack the new Booster packs into places in reward he got a pack of cards for free. He got the booster pack out of his pocket and opened it. It had 4 cards in it the first card was Mirror Force second card was Ojama Yellow Third card was a Super rare card it was called Backup Soldier and the fourth and the final card was Battery man fuel cell Hideakis favorite card and he just needed another fuel cell in his deck he added Mirror force and Battery man fuel cell in his powerful deck. Now Hideaki was sure his deck is strong he layed down and planned some new strategies how to summon his all 3 fuel cells in 2 or 1 turn. Hideaki said "Yes i know how to summon them all on my second turn thank you battery man's for being in my deck" He smiled and watched the beautiful view and muttered "This was a nice day look what i got a Mirror force and another Battery man fuel cell oh and i got my Back up soldier but its a shame my deck doesn't need it well i guess i will give it to someone who will respect me." He got up stretched and walked back down to Main hall.
    Fin Fin
    Fin Fin

Timezone : Eatsern St
    Software :
    • Duelling Network

Post by Fin Fin Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:01 am

Finly climbs onto the roof at night to set up 4 tiny beacons, One in each direction, They use a camouflage effect to blend into the environment. He then sets up the beacons to connect to duelist duel disk once they activate, recording the duel, cards, and effort in the duel, Then to send them back to the cave where he can examine the best duelists to use. The games has truly begun....

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 4:03 pm