Duel Academy Legends

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

[DA] School Hallways

Marrillian
    Marrillian

Timezone : Hidden
    Software :
    • Duelling Network
    Job/hobbies : Playing TCGs

[DA] School Hallways Empty [DA] School Hallways

Post by Marrillian Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:58 am

Many students are rushing through the shcools many halls, going some place. Others hang out talking to friends. But sometimes a few arguments are started here.
    Fin Fin
    Fin Fin

Timezone : Eatsern St
    Software :
    • Duelling Network

[DA] School Hallways Empty Re: [DA] School Hallways

Post by Fin Fin Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:46 am

Finly walks down the hallway to observe the classes going on and observing who would be the perfect victim for his experiment, He then sees a boy with a green shirt and continues to watch him, He might be the perfect one
    Marrillian
    Marrillian

Software :
    • Duelling Network

Post by Marrillian Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:38 am

The halls are crowded, and a short person sticks out carrying a large load. One person "accendentily" knocks him over. A group of students start laughing. Marrillian is walking by and saw what happened. "Ya need help kid?" The student nods. "K." While picking up books and boxes, Marrillian comments: "You need to be careful around those people."
    "Hey; what are you doing helping this peep-squeak?"
    "Mind your own business and maybe people might tell you their's." The previous speaker looked confused for a second.
    "You think your funny?"
    "No, I know I am!"
    The stack of junk was piled nicely and its carrier left quickly. Then the "bully" opened up his duel disk. Marrillian stuck out his tongue then smiled. "Fine... but I was hoping for some action... not a duel."

Post by Guest Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:54 am

As Hideaki walked down the hallway he heard loud noises in front of him. People were shouting so loud he had to cover his ears with his both hands. Hideaki decided to go over there and look what's happening there. As he quickly ran up to the crowd he saw Marr dueling against some other kid. Hideaki has saw that kid around ra yellow dorm he tried to remember him, Hideaki finally remembered him but still didn't know his name however he knew what deck he was using. He shouted out "Hey marr i know what deck hes using its Dark World deck so be careful." he looked at the ceiling and wondered "Hmm who's going to win?"
    Marrillian
    Marrillian

Software :
    • Duelling Network

Post by Marrillian Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:58 am

"Heart of the cards," Marrillian muttered and smiled. "Future Fusion. Take a look at this baby! Five Headed Dragon! Now I send 1 Blue Eyes, 2 Red-Eyes Darkness Metal, and 2 Red-Eyes Wyvern to my discard." Marrillian set down two traps. Now for my end phase, I banish one Wyvern and Special summon one RYDM!" Marrillian gave a thumbs up to Hideaki.

Post by Guest Sat Jun 16, 2012 1:51 am

"Whoa you really are good" Hideaki said while smiling he looked around him and people were cheering for Marr to win he turned back to duel and watched Marr beating that Ra yellow punk.
    Marrillian
    Marrillian

Software :
    • Duelling Network

Post by Marrillian Sat Jun 16, 2012 3:39 am

"Ah that old trick. Losser! Mystical Space Typhone will clear this up."
    "Your greed will be the end of you." Marrillian snikered. "Dark Bribe! You do know you only have one more turn to stop me. Well at least stop me from having fun."
    "I'll set a monster."
    "Good, I will use Red-eyes ability to Special summon Lightpulsar Dragon. Now Attack my Dragons!!! Finaly I set a card and end."

Post by Guest Sat Jun 16, 2012 3:46 am

"Pfhhh there is no points watching anymore Marr is going to win hahahah" he looked at everyone again and smiled he got his jacket on and walked to his next lesson.

Post by Guest Sun Jun 17, 2012 5:54 am

The figure had pushed forth his form to pull the materializing discarded hair within the attached cells of the attacking being, he had pulled forth his opposing hand which would enter within the collar of his attire, to then disrupt the play of his deck, he would then push forth with his opposing hand once more to then connect both masses upon his shoulder pushing him back for his loss of balance, Demethos was quite wary of the current situation, but enraged with the flowing adrenaline to stop this event from destroying the dreams, and goals of one, Demethos had let out a diabolic glare, for his instinct, he had kept walking forth, all he had wished for was to disrupt the event, sure, his actions of a threat but, under the guidelines of the school policy, Demethos enforces these amendments unlike many other of the Prefects who roam the terrain.

[ I basically pushed Marrillian to disrupt his play. ]
    DuelLegend
    DuelLegend

Timezone : GMT +0
    Software :
    • Duelling Network
    Job/hobbies : Playing Yu-Gi-Oh!, computer games, reading and writing.

Post by DuelLegend Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:38 am

Demethos wrote:*Snip*

[Please create a character in the official topic before roleplaying further]

https://duelacademylegends.forumotion.com/t272-da-duel-academia-rules-and-characters
    Marrillian
    Marrillian

Software :
    • Duelling Network

Post by Marrillian Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:44 am

"Fine fine... I knew I couln't teach thisss dude a lesson for picking on people." Marrillian hissed at Demethos and then facing the crowd, yelled: "Everyone get back to where you are supposed to be!!" Marrillian began to shuffle off to his class and muttered, "Good for nothing - those teacher's pets"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 2:52 pm