Duel Academy Legends

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Deck suggestion (Sacred beast in DN)

Deck suggestion (Sacred beast in DN) Empty Deck suggestion (Sacred beast in DN)

Post by Guest Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:53 am

If you have ever seen these 3 rare cards: Uria, Lord of searing Flames, Hamon, Lord of striking thunder and Raviel, Lord of Phantasms, these are some deck suggestions. If you want to try and have all 3 and fusion summon Armityle, The choas phantom then these are some cards for you to take time: 3 Gravity binds(Because lvl 4 or higher monster cannot attack) 3 DNA surgeries (For making Monsters Fiends), about Alot of fiends (So when you have Raviel in your hand you can tribute summon those 3 on the field. If you can keep them there). Also, you can use double summon so you can summon up to 2 monsters per turn. Pretty good Suggestions right? Very Happy
    Faye Fang Kaew
    Faye Fang Kaew

Timezone : MST/MDT
    Software :
    • Duelling Network
    Job/hobbies : Yugioh, Kpop, ur mum

Deck suggestion (Sacred beast in DN) Empty Re: Deck suggestion (Sacred beast in DN)

Post by Faye Fang Kaew Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:16 am

This belongs in Deck Discussion and it doesn't explain the deck idea very well. Make it more in-depth please.
    Marrillian
    Marrillian

Timezone : Hidden
    Software :
    • Duelling Network
    Job/hobbies : Playing TCGs

Deck suggestion (Sacred beast in DN) Empty Re: Deck suggestion (Sacred beast in DN)

Post by Marrillian Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:46 am

I think that it talks about different cards, not a deck. Will see what another staff says.
    Luckstar
    Luckstar

Timezone : GMT+8
    Software :
    • Duelling Network

Post by Luckstar Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:05 am

It will remain in Deck Discussion as it talks about suggesting a deck that could FS Armityle.

Anyway, I know an easier way. Have 1 set Copy Knight card on the field, 1 E-Hero Prisma and 1 Inferno Reckless Summon. You opponent must also have a monster on their side of the field. To start, Normal Summon Prisma and activate Copy Knight, which gains the name of Prisma and have 0 ATK. Then activate Inferno Reckless Summon, choose the Copy Knight which name is treated as E-Hero Prisma and summon two other Prismas from the deck. Activate their effects, sending Uria, Hamon and Raviel to the graveyard, to treat their names as the Gods. Then, summon Armityle. (This info is not mine, I only got this from DN forum user Shark_X's post, so credits to him)
    songsong1
    songsong1

Timezone : GMT+0
    Software :
    • Duelling Network

Post by songsong1 Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:46 pm

i have an even better way, activate future fusion,keep it alive for 2 turns and then summon armityle!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:21 pm