Duel Academy Legends

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

[Upcoming Update] Improved Events Listing

DuelLegend
    DuelLegend

Timezone : GMT +0
    Software :
    • Duelling Network
    Job/hobbies : Playing Yu-Gi-Oh!, computer games, reading and writing.

[Upcoming Update] Improved Events Listing Empty [Upcoming Update] Improved Events Listing

Post by DuelLegend Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:02 am

Hi guys. I'm coming down with a bug at the moment which gives me a terrible headache, eyeache and stomachache at the moment, but I'm ok as long as I take painkillers. In any case, I'm thinking of improving how the events of the site are shown. For this, I'd need your input though. There are two possible options:

- A better slideshow. The current one we have is fairly basic and is already used on a lot of sites. I figured we'd be a bit more unique if a better one was implemented. This could be located on either the portal or the index page, depending on what you want.

- Better, clearer event images. The current ones in the portal are a bit small and hard to read, and... very outdated. They really need updating or removing, lol. If the slideshow above is implemented, the slideshow would probably replace these images and vice versa.

So, what say you?
    songsong1
    songsong1

Timezone : GMT+0
    Software :
    • Duelling Network

[Upcoming Update] Improved Events Listing Empty Re: [Upcoming Update] Improved Events Listing

Post by songsong1 Mon Sep 10, 2012 1:57 am

images, trouble is some comps are crap and the whole slideshow thingy doesnt work on them, example is my computer >.>
    DuelLegend
    DuelLegend

Software :
    • Duelling Network

[Upcoming Update] Improved Events Listing Empty Re: [Upcoming Update] Improved Events Listing

Post by DuelLegend Mon Sep 10, 2012 2:06 am

Oh really? I'm sorry Razz

Post by Guest Sat Sep 15, 2012 2:15 am

i agree with infernity... or even both? would be a good idea?
    DuelLegend
    DuelLegend

Software :
    • Duelling Network

Post by DuelLegend Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:15 pm

Both is just hard to upkeep.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content