Duel Academy Legends

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Rabbit Warrior

Rabbit Warrior Empty Rabbit Warrior

Post by Guest Mon Jul 23, 2012 1:24 pm

Rabbit Warrior UizYh
    Faye Fang Kaew
    Faye Fang Kaew

Timezone : MST/MDT
    Software :
    • Duelling Network
    Job/hobbies : Yugioh, Kpop, ur mum

Rabbit Warrior Empty Re: Rabbit Warrior

Post by Faye Fang Kaew Mon Jul 23, 2012 1:25 pm

Drop the Dualities for Chalice?
    StalkerSam
    StalkerSam

Timezone : PARTY TIME
    Software :
    • Duelling Network
    • Other

Post by StalkerSam Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:43 pm

x2 effect viler? since its a part-chaos deck?
    Faye Fang Kaew
    Faye Fang Kaew

Timezone : MST/MDT
    Software :
    • Duelling Network
    Job/hobbies : Yugioh, Kpop, ur mum

Post by Faye Fang Kaew Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:58 am

Can't since Dimensional Fissure.
    (___ Reaper
    (___ Reaper

Timezone : -5
    Software :
    • Duelling Network

Post by (___ Reaper Tue Jul 24, 2012 3:37 am

Here is the fixes I would make--

-2 duality
    -1 avarice
    -------
    +1-2 spirit reaper
    +2-3 forbidden lance
    -------
    As for the side
    +2 snowman eater
    +1-2 soul taker
    +3 shadow-imprisoning
    +2 prison
    +2 level limit - area b
    +2 compulsory
    +2 chain disappearance
    (And maybe a grand mole, but he tends to slow decks down a bit-- but he's great with this format)
    ------
    extra

-1 golem
    + one zen

Hope these fixes help (:

songsong1
    songsong1

Timezone : GMT+0
    Software :
    • Duelling Network

Post by songsong1 Tue Jul 24, 2012 4:21 am

my first suggestion would be to drop the dimensional fissures completely, wind ups and dino rabbit easily get around the card easily making it only good for baiting out msts. also take out the mind control, it rly isnt very good this format cus of xyzs and in this format people generally try to avoid setting monsters, so ull probably only be taking a sangan if the opponent hasnt xyzed, which isnt very halpful. this will make room for veilers and an extra mst(since u only have 2 rabbit plays, u rly need them to go off safely) i would also take out the reinforcement, cus all u can get from it is beaters, and add a chaos sorcerer, since i think the potential to bam out a boss monster when u have no more plays(which happens easily, with only 2 rabbit plays in the deck) is rly good and can become a win condition especially end game. if u rly like the dimensional fissures though, i would take out 1 as drawing 2 is rly dead and add 2 fiendish chains since this format is so monster effect orientated but definitely take out mind control, its just bad now cus of xyzs. keep the avarice though, cus u run tour guide which brings out 3 monsters in one go or even more with leviair so its hardly ever dead
    (___ Reaper
    (___ Reaper

Software :
    • Duelling Network

Post by (___ Reaper Tue Jul 24, 2012 4:54 am

I think that you should get rid of fissure as well. Not get rid of it persay.. just add 3 to your side. Chaos dragons are at the top of the tier so naturally you will need a defense against them. Also, if you add it to your side I would recommend X3 as well as adding 2-3 veilers to your main deck, and 2 maxx to your side. And if you get rid off it still get rid of the dualities and make sure keep avarice. But I disagree with song. Always run X3 fissure or don't run it at all. Oh yeah, reinforcements is a pretty bad draw for this deck. I'd probably get rid of it. And.... I wouldn't add fiendish chain because it's really slow and it's easy to xyz with said monster. just make sure to add spirit reaper and lance ^~^
    songsong1
    songsong1

Software :
    • Duelling Network

Post by songsong1 Tue Jul 24, 2012 5:47 am

(___ Reaper wrote:I think that you should get rid of fissure as well. Not get rid of it persay.. just add 3 to your side. Chaos dragons are at the top of the tier so naturally you will need a defense against them. Also, if you add it to your side I would recommend X3 as well as adding 2-3 veilers to your main deck, and 2 maxx to your side. And if you get rid off it still get rid of the dualities and make sure keep avarice. But I disagree with song. Always run X3 fissure or don't run it at all. Oh yeah, reinforcements is a pretty bad draw for this deck. I'd probably get rid of it. And.... I wouldn't add fiendish chain because it's really slow and it's easy to xyz with said monster. just make sure to add spirit reaper and lance ^~^

I agree with not adding fiendish chains but this is in case he goes down the macro route, also i definitely think only 2 d fissure since the card drawn double is horrible, reaper is more of a personal choice card, if there is room after adding the essentials i would add it but it still isnt an essential, if u see what i mean. also, the deck focusses on blade armor ninja and heroic champion excalibur, so lance just slows down the deck, i suggest adding another mst as i said before to sub for what would be lance in another deck

Post by Guest Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:04 am

thanks for all of the helpful critisism this is my first deck using rabbit and i appreciate all the ideas
    StalkerSam
    StalkerSam

Timezone : PARTY TIME
    Software :
    • Duelling Network
    • Other

Post by StalkerSam Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:15 am

you welcome...boss Very Happy
    (___ Reaper
    (___ Reaper

Software :
    • Duelling Network

Post by (___ Reaper Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:57 am

Yeah, but lance is good for both offence and defense. Since his xyz's are all pretty high atk with little s/t support it can only help him ^~^. Esp for his lower atk normal monsters. Also, I say X3 fissure because if you're ever going to actually need them, you're literally going to need them. Putting a fissure out against a chaos dragon player could literally make them not play first turn. Also mst is at X3 along with heavy so the chances of it getting hit are pretty high. (: But I think songs suggestion to take them out and put them in the extra is the best. ^~^
    songsong1
    songsong1

Software :
    • Duelling Network

Post by songsong1 Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:13 pm

(___ Reaper wrote:Yeah, but lance is good for both offence and defense. Since his xyz's are all pretty high atk with little s/t support it can only help him ^~^. Esp for his lower atk normal monsters. Also, I say X3 fissure because if you're ever going to actually need them, you're literally going to need them. Putting a fissure out against a chaos dragon player could literally make them not play first turn. Also mst is at X3 along with heavy so the chances of it getting hit are pretty high. (: But I think songs suggestion to take them out and put them in the extra is the best. ^~^

i think the defense aspect of the card if used on ur own card slows down the deck, since if ur opponent has solemned that game(which happens alot), u can easily bring their life points down to 0 from their 6000 with 2 atks from heroic champion excalibur, making lance a card which stops that. if u want to use lance for the offensive aspect i would simply run megamorph, as it opens up countless otk possiblities with heroic champion excalibur and blade armor ninja. fissure at 3 is bad imo cus chaos dragons can still go tour guide into zenmaines, and then use the zenmaines to pop the d fissure as well as building up their hand, which means d fissure is still not a very effective card, and should be run at 2 at most since it brings dead draws and can easily be gotten over, meaning that the side deck can consist of cards that are more important
    (___ Reaper
    (___ Reaper

Software :
    • Duelling Network

Post by (___ Reaper Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:04 am

Have you looked at the decks that have been winning nationals? When they run fissure it's always 3.
    songsong1
    songsong1

Software :
    • Duelling Network

Post by songsong1 Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:17 am

(___ Reaper wrote:Have you looked at the decks that have been winning nationals? When they run fissure it's always 3.
    i couldnt care less about what people at nationals do, cus imo theyre doing it wrong, i dont base whats right or wrong off the vast majority
    (___ Reaper
    (___ Reaper

Software :
    • Duelling Network

Post by (___ Reaper Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:39 am

lol. Those are only the people that had to go through one of the roughest tournaments of the year to come out on top.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 1:12 am