Duel Academy Legends

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Scrap!!!!

songsong1
    songsong1

Timezone : GMT+0
    Software :
    • Duelling Network

Scrap!!!! Empty Scrap!!!!

Post by songsong1 Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:37 am

ok so basically, scraps are sorta pretty much a slow deck, so i decided to try and take out all the cards i thought werent needed such as scrap goblin and chimera and decided to play a simple build at locals. it worked great! i managed to win after some short testig of the deck on dn with an undefeated swiss record 7-0 xD (although i did get a by first round, so technically 6-0 xD)

https://i.imgur.com/cBMMB.jpg#

some of the cards in the extra are for dn play only, i ran stuff like tought ruler and colossal fighter at locals.

the deck works amazing and i wanna see some opinions on it

Scrap!!!! Empty Re: Scrap!!!!

Post by Guest Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:50 pm

not to sound like a jerk... but i just dont see how.....
    i mean i play scraps i enter with it at locals and i get make top 4 weekly and have gone undefeated once with it... but i just cant see how...
    how the hell did u top?
    no gorz?
    i mean personally i hate photon trasher... i think the card isnt really that good.... 2 scrap dragon? 2 IS actually playable but 3 is better....

idk... maybe its just a playstyle thing but i reeeaaaaally do not like this build
    Faye Fang Kaew
    Faye Fang Kaew

Timezone : MST/MDT
    Software :
    • Duelling Network
    Job/hobbies : Yugioh, Kpop, ur mum

Post by Faye Fang Kaew Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:41 pm

Spirit_Of_Sun wrote:not to sound like a jerk... but i just dont see how.....
    i mean i play scraps i enter with it at locals and i get make top 4 weekly and have gone undefeated once with it... but i just cant see how...
    how the hell did u top?
    no gorz?
    i mean personally i hate photon trasher... i think the card isnt really that good.... 2 scrap dragon? 2 IS actually playable but 3 is better....

idk... maybe its just a playstyle thing but i reeeaaaaally do not like this build

I run a version almost exactly like this, and it runs very very well.

Post by Guest Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:47 pm

i just dont like builds like that...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 2:11 am