Duel Academy Legends

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Hieratic Deck

songsong1
    songsong1

Timezone : GMT+0
    Software :
    • Duelling Network

Hieratic Deck Empty Hieratic Deck

Post by songsong1 Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:15 am

https://i.imgur.com/1CdUx.jpg

this is the deck ill probably use for competitive tournament play, side deck is still a working progress and plz give constructive feedback for me
    (___ Reaper
    (___ Reaper

Timezone : -5
    Software :
    • Duelling Network

Hieratic Deck Empty Re: Hieratic Deck

Post by (___ Reaper Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:07 pm

I would like to test it out on some of the meta that you will probably be facing ^~^ My only concern is that not playing all the staples of the hieratics (in the correct amount) is going to mess with your deck.

Post by Guest Wed Sep 19, 2012 6:31 am

I'm with Reaper... You only have a few Hieratic staples. That, to me, is hurting that deck. Here is what I run for Hieratics. It has been pretty successful for me.

Hieratic Deck Hierat10
    songsong1
    songsong1

Timezone : GMT+0
    Software :
    • Duelling Network

Post by songsong1 Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:20 am

(___ Reaper wrote:I would like to test it out on some of the meta that you will probably be facing ^~^ My only concern is that not playing all the staples of the hieratics (in the correct amount) is going to mess with your deck.
    i feel that dark hole is unessecery, torrential works well with cardcar d whereas dark hole cant and dark hole gets rid of my own field presence, whereas an effectively played torrential or transformation does not. i find book of moon not too gr8 unless in specific control decks as when u try to destroy their monster next turn, the monster removal this format just say no. i was thinkin about a mind control for the times when hanzo is dead and i can make a lavalval chain for set-up but i found this slightly too situational. dont know y im reviving a dead topic though, stopped playing this deck ages ago xD

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 7:34 am