Duel Academy Legends

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

GUARDIAN OF ORDER

(___ Reaper
    (___ Reaper

Timezone : -5
    Software :
    • Duelling Network

GUARDIAN OF ORDER Empty GUARDIAN OF ORDER

Post by (___ Reaper Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:36 am

GUARDIAN OF ORDER

GUARDIAN OF ORDER 300px-GuardianofOrderLODT-EN-ScR-1EGUARDIAN OF ORDER 300px-HieraticSunDragonOverlordofHeliopolis-GAOV-EN-ScR-1E

This card is pretty ridiculous!

As soon as you tribute a Hieratic monster for another, you fulfill its Summoning requirement. So if you bring out Hieratic Seal of the Sun Dragon Overlord, you can make Hieratic Sun Dragon Overlord of Heliopolis, and still have a Hieratic on field and possibly in hand to Tribute for its effect.

Alternatively, if that Normal was LIGHT Wattaildragon, you could do your standard Hieratic plays with the bonus 2500 ATK on the field.

It's LV 8 for Trade In, 2500 ATK beats over Rabbit, etc.

And that's not all.

Consider:

GUARDIAN OF ORDER 300px-PhotonSanctuary-PRC1-EN-ScR-1EGUARDIAN OF ORDER 300px-EnemyController-BP01-EN-SFR-1EGUARDIAN OF ORDER 300px-HieraticDragonofGebeb-GAOV-EN-SR-1E

Think about it...

• Photon Sanctuary lets you drop Guardian of Order at will.

• Enemy Controller lets you use Photon Tokens for Brain Control effect.

• Gebeb loves Enemy Controller. 3 Econ, 2 Forbidden Lance, 1 BoM seems really strong.

• Also consider you can play Monster Gate, Mini Guts, Cyber Valley, etc.

Correct me if I'm wrong but you can use Photon Sanctuary tokens for Overlord's effect

-------

And when you sidedeck, because of Sanctuary you can bring in Kaiser Glider vs Rabbit, etc.

----------

Running Hieratic Seal of the Sun Dragon Overlord gives you a big advantage over Rank 6 Hieratic decks.

It gives you the ability to tribute for Su/Nebthet and then tribute Seal for their effect. In Rank 6 Hieratics, you need another Hieratic monster out to activate the destruction, and that's not always viable.

Not only that, Gebeb + Honest + Econs/Lance/BoM give lots of consistency. You are no longer a one tricky pony that is wrecked by Dark Hole.

You have Alexandrite -> Maestroke/Roach/Dragun Djinn, etc.

Maestroke gives you stability, as does Dragun Djinn.

Roach helps vs Chaos Dragons, especially since you run Econ, Lance, and BoM as protection.

~Hope you learned something interesting!
    (___ Reaper
    (___ Reaper

Software :
    • Duelling Network

GUARDIAN OF ORDER Empty Re: GUARDIAN OF ORDER

Post by (___ Reaper Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:37 am

Sorry this isn't as in-detail as some of my earlier post.... I'm on a pretty rigid time constraint.
    Faye Fang Kaew
    Faye Fang Kaew

Timezone : MST/MDT
    Software :
    • Duelling Network
    Job/hobbies : Yugioh, Kpop, ur mum

Post by Faye Fang Kaew Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:41 am

Oh man I was gonna do this guy too xD. I run him in my Thunder and my Heavy Light Beat decks, he's so great.
    (___ Reaper
    (___ Reaper

Software :
    • Duelling Network

Post by (___ Reaper Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:45 am

Feel free to add onto it if you want. No point in having two post on the same card.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content