Duel Academy Legends

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

[DA] Entrance

Fin Fin
    Fin Fin

Timezone : Eatsern St
    Software :
    • Duelling Network

[DA] Entrance Empty [DA] Entrance

Post by Fin Fin Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:44 am

An grey helicopter with the KaibaCorp Logo on the side frame hovers over the vast island, I look down onto the academy, Gazing at the future of the duelling world, The helicopter slowly land to the ground, I step out of the flying vehicle and i walk towards the entrance with my leather briefcase, I see students gaze at me with fear, Feels like home.

[DA] Entrance Empty Re: [DA] Entrance

Post by Guest Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:47 am

Hideaki was walking out of the academy's entrance then he suddenly heard a loud noise he though its some sort of loud card with some weird noise but it was a helicopter once he saw helicopter he though to himself 'Hmm who could that be?'. Hideaki saw it was Finly and welcomed him with fear "Hel-lo Mr Fin-ly Wel-com-e To Academy s-i-r.".

Last edited by Linards74 on Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:03 am; edited 1 time in total
    Fin Fin
    Fin Fin

Software :
    • Duelling Network

Post by Fin Fin Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:58 am

Finly turns his head to the young boy, He aks the duellist for a tour around the academy. The boy had fear stricken into his heart of my broad appearance, This is a great start.
    Marrillian
    Marrillian

Timezone : Hidden
    Software :
    • Duelling Network
    Job/hobbies : Playing TCGs

Post by Marrillian Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:19 am

"This teacher looks like he will be fun." Marr thinks to himself as he looks on from a nearby hill. "He is bound to be good if he works for KaibaCorp. Perhaps if I impress him, I may get to know his contacts..."

Post by Guest Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:21 am

They were walking through academy Hideaki was trying to explain all that he knew about academy but even he didn't know some parts of the academy he nervously said "Here you ccan see ouur Accademys deck and cardd shoop and here is our main haal." Hideaki showed all that he knew about academy and lead him back to entrance Hideaki asked as he stretched "So do u know everything know Mr.Finly.".

(Those dd oo and all those in the speech is ment to be nervous ^_^)
    Fin Fin
    Fin Fin

Software :
    • Duelling Network

Post by Fin Fin Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:24 am

Finly looks down to the boy with a displeasing look, He walked away from the young boy without thanking him for his time, He then received a phone call, he did not answer it, Knowing he had to focus on his work here
    DuelLegend
    DuelLegend

Timezone : GMT +0
    Software :
    • Duelling Network
    Job/hobbies : Playing Yu-Gi-Oh!, computer games, reading and writing.

Post by DuelLegend Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:58 am

Chancellor Sheppard steps toward the other students from the interior of the academy, a broad grin plastered across his face.
    "It's so good to see you all!" He says, spreading his hands as if to encompass the group. He then points to the academy building with a flat hand. "This place is undergoing some renovations. There's already a brand new duel arena which allows a further four duels to occur at any one time, all using Kaibacorp's multi-million Yen sophisticated duelling technology. I'm sure you'll enjoy the rest of your time here."
    He then departs without waiting for a response, for he is a busy man.
    Marrillian
    Marrillian

Timezone : Hidden
    Software :
    • Duelling Network
    Job/hobbies : Playing TCGs

Post by Marrillian Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:24 am

Marr wonders why the Chancellor had not introduced the new teacher. "That was rude," he announced to some students besides him.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 21, 2024 4:29 am