Duel Academy Legends

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Seeing as we are a new website, I'll do another introduction.

Faye Fang Kaew
    Faye Fang Kaew

Timezone : MST/MDT
    Software :
    • Duelling Network
    Job/hobbies : Yugioh, Kpop, ur mum

Seeing as we are a new website, I'll do another introduction. Empty Seeing as we are a new website, I'll do another introduction.

Post by Faye Fang Kaew Tue Dec 31, 2013 7:43 pm

Marr informed me that we were having a come back, and I thought that was great news. My name is Jayden, but older members around here may call me Aca or Hjalmarr, due to those being most memorable names (I was Hjalmarr - Acacia - Getsunova - Four Mod and Pengyoon). I've been a member of this forum since Brydan Adams last had a hit, so a long time. I was the local go to guy for Yugioh, but as the times went on people joined who were just as reliable, and a lot less lazier than I joined, so I let them handle most of that stuff.

Anyways, enough about the past and more about me, cause this thing is an intro and stuff. I've been playing Yugioh since it came to North America (2002 or something like that). I'm a huge fan of Korean media. Nearly everything I watch and listen to is 95% Korean and 5% Thai. I'm an avid fan of League of Legends, I have 5 level 30 accounts, but I'm only gold 1 on two accounts, if anybody wants to play with me, send me a message and I'll gladly play with you (pls im lonely).

Asides from that there isn't much to know about me seeing as all of my interests pretty much fall under media, so if you happen to be a movie or music buff we'll be great friends.

I hope this forum returns to its once former glory and hopefully we get to see some great new and old faces in the future.
    songsong1
    songsong1

Timezone : GMT+0
    Software :
    • Duelling Network

Seeing as we are a new website, I'll do another introduction. Empty Re: Seeing as we are a new website, I'll do another introduction.

Post by songsong1 Wed Jan 01, 2014 4:20 am

Hjal, glad to see you back. BTW, it's me song/doomlord. I'll make you a visible admin now.
    Faye Fang Kaew
    Faye Fang Kaew

Software :
    • Duelling Network

Seeing as we are a new website, I'll do another introduction. Empty Re: Seeing as we are a new website, I'll do another introduction.

Post by Faye Fang Kaew Wed Jan 01, 2014 7:52 am

Nice, I was a hidden secret for too long.
    spotted_bear
    spotted_bear
    Dark Skills
    Dark Skills

Timezone : Unknown
    Software :
    • Duelling Network
    Job/hobbies : yugioh,anime,mythology,heavy metal,you ;,,;

Post by spotted_bear Fri Jan 03, 2014 9:18 am

cool Smile

i play league too im on the Oceania server and my names "varjia" (the j is pronounced as a y)

as for movies "brotherhood of the wolf" and mostly vigilante/dystopian type movies

also not so much Korean music but im a huge metal head so if you know much metal \m/

Faye Fang Kaew
    Faye Fang Kaew

Software :
    • Duelling Network

Post by Faye Fang Kaew Sat Jan 04, 2014 2:40 pm

I was huge into into metal before I found Korean music
    spotted_bear
    spotted_bear
    Dark Skills
    Dark Skills

Timezone : Unknown
    Software :
    • Duelling Network
    Job/hobbies : yugioh,anime,mythology,heavy metal,you ;,,;

Post by spotted_bear Sat Jan 04, 2014 6:36 pm

then we shall get along well
    Luckstar
    Luckstar

Timezone : GMT+8
    Software :
    • Duelling Network

Post by Luckstar Sun Jan 05, 2014 3:09 am

Welcome back, Aca. Wait, you have 5 level 30 accounts?? Please train me Sensei. I want success on SoloQ Smile) Anyway, good to have you back.
    Faye Fang Kaew
    Faye Fang Kaew

Software :
    • Duelling Network

Post by Faye Fang Kaew Sun Jan 05, 2014 10:45 am

Oh dayyuum. It's been like 15 years since I've seen you. What server do you play on? I play on NA but I have accounts on Russia/EUW/Singapore as well. I'm only level 17 on singapore though.
    Luckstar
    Luckstar

Timezone : GMT+8
    Software :
    • Duelling Network

Post by Luckstar Sun Jan 05, 2014 11:46 am

Lol. Well, I only play on the Garena PH server. Can't play in other servers sadly.
    Faye Fang Kaew
    Faye Fang Kaew

Software :
    • Duelling Network

Post by Faye Fang Kaew Sun Jan 05, 2014 4:28 pm

Aw man, PH is one of the servers with an IP block. I need a PH VPN to play there.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 5:37 pm