Duel Academy Legends

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

What I made for next format

Faye Fang Kaew
    Faye Fang Kaew

Timezone : MST/MDT
    Software :
    • Duelling Network
    Job/hobbies : Yugioh, Kpop, ur mum

What I made for next format Empty What I made for next format

Post by Faye Fang Kaew Sat Aug 24, 2013 6:22 pm

https://i.imgur.com/ROjxsB3.png

Monsters: 20
    Blaster, Dragon Ruler of Infernos x3
    Redox, Dragon Ruler of Boulders x3
    Tempest, Dragon Ruler of Storms x3
    Tidal, Dragon Ruler of Waterfalls x3
    Effect Veiler x3
    Elemental Hero Neos Alius x3
    Elemental Hero Ice Edge x1
    Elemental Hero Wildheart x1

Spells: 18
    Fusion Gate x3
    E - Emergency Call x3
    Sacred Sword of Seven Stars x3
    Miracle Fusion x2
    Upstart Goblin x3
    Dark Hole x1
    Reinforcement of the Army x1
    Terraforming x2

Traps: 3
    Chain Material x3

I don't feel like posting pictures at the time but I will update with pictures later on

Dragon Rulers:

If this card is in your hand or Graveyard: You can banish a total of 2 FIRE and/or Dragon-Type monsters from your hand and/or Graveyard, except this card; Special Summon this card. During your opponent's End Phase, if this card was Special Summoned: Return it to the hand. You can discard this card and 1 FIRE monster to the Graveyard, then target 1 card on the field; destroy that target. If this card is banished: You can add 1 FIRE Dragon-Type monster from your Deck to your hand. You can only use 1 "Blaster, Dragon Ruler of Infernos" effect per turn, and only once that turn.

They all have pretty much the same effect. Dragon Rulers are there to use as fusion material for my Elemental Heroes and to provide searches once they were used as a fusion material. I can also use their individual effects if I happen to draw two of the same.

Effect Veiler

During your opponent's Main Phase: You can send this card from your hand to the Graveyard to target 1 face-up Effect monster your opponent controls; negate that target's effects until the End Phase.

Since the limiting of Macro Cosmos and Dimensional Fusion hands traps (especially Veiler) can be played more without the player worrying about having a dead card in his hand. The reason I run Effect Veiler in this deck is not only for his effect, but because he is a level 1 tuner. I can summon him along with a Dragon Ruler and make a level 8 synchro. His attribute also allows me to use him as a material for the Shining.

Elemental Hero Neos Alius

Alius is the poster boy for Elemental Hero decks. Really no explanation here.

Elemental Hero Ice Edge:

When this card inflicts battle damage to your opponent by a direct attack: You can target 1 Set card in your opponent's Spell & Trap Card Zone; destroy that target. Once per turn, during your Main Phase 1: You can discard 1 card; this card can attack your opponent directly this turn.

I always thought Ice Edge was an underrated Elemental Hero. The main reason why I run him in this deck is because I can search him out really easily and he is a water Elemental Hero. Another usage for him is due to the lack of room for Mystical Space Typhoon I can use him to fuel my Graveyard with Dragon Rulers for Miracle Fusion and clear facedown spell and traps cards with ease.

Fusion Gate
    :

While this card is on the field: Either player can Fusion Summon a Fusion Monster without using "Polymerization", but the Fusion Material Monsters are banished instead of being sent to the Graveyard.

This card is the sole reason why this deck is even able to work. Due to the sheer amount of search/draw power from both the Dragon Rulers and Elemental Heros I should never be afraid of not having enough fusion materials

E - Emergency Call

Add 1 "Elemental HERO" monster from your Deck to your hand.

This card was recently allowed back at three. Due to the banning of Stratos this card is essential at three. Allows for a faster deck.

Sacred Sword of Seven Stars:

Banish 1 Level 7 monster from your hand or face-up from your side of the field; draw 2 cards. You can only activate 1 "Sacred Sword of Seven Stars" per turn.

This card is amazing. It essentially gives you three cards for the price of one. It speeds the deck up a lot.

Miracle Fusion

I've been playing with this card at two or three. I think it works better at two because it clogs less room and I don't always enjoy drawing into it. It lets me use the dragons and Elemental Heroes that happen to find there way to the Graveyard/field. This card works great with Dragon Rulers because it allows them to search.

Super Polymerization:

Discard 1 card; send, from either side of the field to the Graveyard, Fusion Material Monsters that are listed on a Fusion Monster Card, then Special Summon that monster from your Extra Deck. (This Special Summon is treated as a Fusion Summon.) Spells, Traps, and card effects cannot be activated in response to this card's activation.

I only run this at two because I don't have the need to use it very often. This card is like Ninjitsu Art of Transformation on crack. It helps fuel the graveyard for Miracle Fusion. It's great at getting rid of big boss monsters too.

Chain Material:

Any time you Fusion Summon a monster this turn, you can remove from play, from your side of the field, Deck, hand or Graveyard, Fusion Material Monsters that are listed on the Fusion Monster Card, and use them as Fusion Material Monsters. You cannot attack during the turn this card is activated. If you used this effect for a Fusion Summon, the Summoned Fusion Monster is destroyed during the End Phase.

This card...this card just makes this deck broken. You can summon 4-5 Fusion monsters and get 4 big monster searches off of it. Just too broken.

I'll work more on this tomorrow.[/color][/color]

Last edited by Four Mod on Mon Aug 26, 2013 4:40 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Faye Fang Kaew
    Faye Fang Kaew

Software :
    • Duelling Network

What I made for next format Empty Re: What I made for next format

Post by Faye Fang Kaew Sat Aug 24, 2013 7:13 pm

https://i.imgur.com/RdQ60RB.jpg

So yeah, this is what it does. Five fusion monsters and that hand in one turn lol.
    Marrillian
    Marrillian

Timezone : Hidden
    Software :
    • Duelling Network
    Job/hobbies : Playing TCGs

Post by Marrillian Sun Aug 25, 2013 12:22 am

This deck is beautiful. The first deck you posted which really fits my style. I shall run it this banlist. Thank you.
    Faye Fang Kaew
    Faye Fang Kaew

Software :
    • Duelling Network

Post by Faye Fang Kaew Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:29 am

I edited it so it's faster. I sided all of the Super Polys because they slowed it down and clogged really. I think this is going to be a tier 1 deck.

You're welcome lol.
    Marrillian
    Marrillian

Software :
    • Duelling Network

Post by Marrillian Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:08 am

Then this will fit my playing evolution perfectly!
    Faye Fang Kaew
    Faye Fang Kaew

Software :
    • Duelling Network

Post by Faye Fang Kaew Sun Aug 25, 2013 1:25 pm

Honestly I think this is my best creation in all of my years of playing Yugioh.
    Marrillian
    Marrillian

Software :
    • Duelling Network

Post by Marrillian Tue Aug 27, 2013 4:25 am

Did you invent this archtype combo? Because I noticed you listed it in your deck teir list.
    Faye Fang Kaew
    Faye Fang Kaew

Software :
    • Duelling Network

Post by Faye Fang Kaew Tue Aug 27, 2013 6:28 am

I did. Other people have probably tried something close to what I have done though. I dropped Chain Material down to one, because it really only has one play in the deck.
    Marrillian
    Marrillian

Software :
    • Duelling Network

Post by Marrillian Tue Aug 27, 2013 6:38 am

That is epic!
    Marrillian
    Marrillian

Software :
    • Duelling Network

Post by Marrillian Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:13 am

You need more Elemental Heros that are elements XD that way you can also use them for the Dragon's discarding effects. Then you can pop out special summons from the grave. I made some modifications: worked much better than the original.
    https://i.imgur.com/gx24HlH.png

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 9:50 pm