Duel Academy Legends

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Moon] Finale

DuelLegend
    DuelLegend

Timezone : GMT +0
    Software :
    • Duelling Network
    Job/hobbies : Playing Yu-Gi-Oh!, computer games, reading and writing.

[Moon] Finale Empty [Moon] Finale

Post by DuelLegend Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:18 am

Eve turns to Adam, a disgusted look on her face.
    "You were facing the rocket! Why didn't you tell me they were coming out? They were easy to beat, thankfully!" She spat, advancing toward him. "If I had lost that one Adam... I would have lost this moon... this present... everything for you..." She began to reach up to stroke his cheek. "You were chosen to be my one and only..."
    Then she brought her hand back and punched toward him in one fluid motion.

[Moon] Finale Empty Re: [Moon] Finale

Post by Guest Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:22 am

Adam faced Eve. He saw her look and just looked away.
    "I didn't have to tell you. You're strong enough to handle them are you not?! Besides, you can't have me doing everything for you." Adam said looking at the rocket. "This present means nothing to me. It never has" Adam said staring at Eve.
    As he did, Eve stroked his cheek and punched him in the jaw which sent Adam flying back a few feet.
    Adam got back up and slightly rubbed that area. "So this is how you want to play?!"

DuelLegend
    DuelLegend

Timezone : GMT +0
    Software :
    • Duelling Network
    Job/hobbies : Playing Yu-Gi-Oh!, computer games, reading and writing.

Post by DuelLegend Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:30 am

"It's how I'll play if you're going to treat me like this after all I've done for you!" Eve scowled, readying her duel disk. This wasn't something anyone was expecting to happen - a duel between the two Moonlight Duelists who ran the destruction of the Earth. What's more, because they were both Moonlight Duelists, the moon wouldn't affect them in their duels. This was going to be an explosive, no-holds-barred duel!

Post by Guest Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:32 pm

Adam readied his duel disk while letting out a scary laugh. "I should thank you for what you've done for me. You've brought me closer to relising what I need to do!" Adam said going to his position. The great battle was about to take place!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content