Duel Academy Legends

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[DAL] Main Building Cafateria

Marrillian
    Marrillian

Timezone : Hidden
    Software :
    • Duelling Network
    Job/hobbies : Playing TCGs

[DAL] Main Building Cafateria Empty [DAL] Main Building Cafateria

Post by Marrillian Fri Sep 28, 2012 1:20 am

A large room, starting at two stories at the inside entry, and raising to three stories tall at the outside entry. The whole outside wall is composed of glass, and the metal cross-beams form the DAL symbol at the center. Various food stands form islands in the sea of tables; ranging from gourmet to junk food.
    Although the rich students tend to stick to the tables around the gourmet section stands, you can find some hanging out in other sections with their friends.
    Marrillian
    Marrillian

Timezone : Hidden
    Software :
    • Duelling Network
    Job/hobbies : Playing TCGs

[DAL] Main Building Cafateria Empty Re: [DAL] Main Building Cafateria

Post by Marrillian Fri Sep 28, 2012 1:30 am

Marrillian had just grabbed some Italian food, and started talking to some of his fellow dormers (apparently that is a word). "The homework is pretty intense. At least most of the classes are interesting. I do find the walk from the Dark Skills dorm somewhat tedious."
    "You know it! The food is great..."
    "My mother always said not to eat with your mouth open," Marrillian started; the previous speaker quickly swallowed his food. "but I don't have anything against it."
    The whole table laughed, except the kid who was chocking on the food he just swallowed. Someone handed him a glass of water.

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:42 pm