Duel Academy Legends

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Hino-Kagu-Tsuchi

songsong1
    songsong1

Timezone : GMT+0
    Software :
    • Duelling Network

Hino-Kagu-Tsuchi Empty Hino-Kagu-Tsuchi

Post by songsong1 Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:00 pm

Hino-Kagu-Tsuchi Hino_k10

This card cannot be Special Summoned. This card returns to the owner's hand during the End Phase of the turn that this card is Normal Summoned, Flip Summoned, or flipped face-up. If this card inflicts Battle Damage to your opponent's Life Points, your opponent must discard all cards in his/her hand during the next Draw Phase before they draw.

what do u think of this card? the fact that it can discard all cards in ur opponent's hand is great but would it be consistent enough to be included in any deck. plz share ur ideas here
    Faye Fang Kaew
    Faye Fang Kaew

Timezone : MST/MDT
    Software :
    • Duelling Network
    Job/hobbies : Yugioh, Kpop, ur mum

Hino-Kagu-Tsuchi Empty Re: Hino-Kagu-Tsuchi

Post by Faye Fang Kaew Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:03 pm

You could run it with Frogs definitely. I kind of want to start running him with my Frognarchs.
    songsong1
    songsong1

Software :
    • Duelling Network

Post by songsong1 Wed Jul 04, 2012 6:20 pm

Nya, wouldn't work well, too inconsistent as u have to tribute 2 monsters and it's effect is too situational and it goes back to hamd

Post by Guest Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:57 pm

The fact that he cannot be special summoned makes him a liability for any traditionally formatted decks. Unless you can ensure you're going to discard 3+ cards from your opponent's hand, he's not even worth the summon. His positives can win you the duel hands-down, but the negatives (potential dead-draw or severely decreasing deck speed, can't be special summoned) make him a tough fit in any deck.
    StalkerSam
    StalkerSam

Timezone : PARTY TIME
    Software :
    • Duelling Network
    • Other

Post by StalkerSam Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:41 am

not too shabby , he's abuse-able.

Post by Guest Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:10 pm

He's worthless late-duel, honestly. Unless your opponent has a full-ish hand. In which case, you're both either at a stand-still and he'll likely be blocked accordingly, or you're getting annihilated and drawing him doesn't really help at all. lol

I run a Spirit deck though, and I can say he is a very lethal card when used well. He completely wins the game if you pull him off properly. End of story.
    songsong1
    songsong1

Software :
    • Duelling Network

Post by songsong1 Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:30 pm

i would probably run 1 copy in a big monster beat deck for those occasions where u get him in ur starting hand and u have the opportunity to use its effect

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:26 am