Duel Academy Legends

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

tournament roleplay

tournament roleplay Empty tournament roleplay

Post by Guest Sun Jun 24, 2012 1:38 am

after winning 2 more star chips, shocka decides he is going to rest, he sits down and thinks to himself, why am i using dino rabbits? when my true passion lies in another deck! shocka hops up and searches his bag. here you are he exclaims and slowly slides the new deck into his duel disk, now i feel i can win this! he laughs.

tournament roleplay Empty Re: tournament roleplay

Post by Guest Sun Jun 24, 2012 6:24 am

shocka notices that he is over stocked on star chips,he's a great mood after defeating winda and decides to go for a stroll, walking slowly through the forest he remembers something.... linards74, shocka and him where friends, but shocka beat him at the start of the tournament taking his star chips...."LIN!! i have your stars"... shocka launches off deeper into the forest.

Post by Guest Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:22 am

As Linard walked through the forest he heard someone shout "Lin" first he though that hes gone crazy and keeps hearing voices in his mind but then he realized that voice it was Shockas voice he span and looked around where his old friend is but he couldn't see him. He decided to shout back couple of times "Shocka!!!" he said waiting for his friend to come find him.

Post by Guest Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:33 am

shocka hears the call of his name and sprints in that direction, he passes five tree's and see's lin standing in the middle of the forest "yo lin, i got something for you..."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:50 pm