Duel Academy Legends

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[DA] Duel Arena

Marrillian
    Marrillian

Timezone : Hidden
    Software :
    • Duelling Network
    Job/hobbies : Playing TCGs

[DA] Duel Arena Empty [DA] Duel Arena

Post by Marrillian Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:48 pm

The state of the art Duel Arena in DA. Any school duels should be done here, but students sometimes take duels into their own hands.

[DA] Duel Arena Empty Re: [DA] Duel Arena

Post by Guest Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:27 am

Hideaki was sitting down he took his jacket off and started watching some duelist duel in arena. Hideaki Muttered quite loudly "Hmm that was a cheap move why would you tribute a good card for a level 5 monster which has no special effect or high attack." he turned around and looked around if anyone heard him.
    Marrillian
    Marrillian

Software :
    • Duelling Network

Post by Marrillian Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:36 am

"Cheap?" Marr laughed loudly. "It sure is cheap, but not for the reason you're thinking... Look at his graveyard; if that is the card I am thinking of, he is going to fusion summon something radical." Muttering, "How did this kid get into Ra? I guess I was unlucky..." "So what's your name?"

Post by Guest Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:49 am

"My name is Hideaki" He nervously said. He looked at Marrillian and said "If you know so much why are you in slifer?". He looked forward at the duelist and heard one of them say "I activate a spell card called Polymerization" Hideaki was shocked that Marrillian knew this. Hideaki tried to look normal but he was amazed!
    Marrillian
    Marrillian

Software :
    • Duelling Network

Post by Marrillian Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:53 am

Marrillian told Hideaki his story quickly. "I was told by my friend about Duel Acadamy; but I had left Yugioh years ago when my friends had stopped playing. My mom allowed me to go to Duel Academia and gave me some money telling me to higher a tutor before testing. When I arrived I thought, 'I used to be fairly good at this game, no need for a refresher.' And signed up for testing; but I had gotten rusty, and on top of that, was unfamiliar with all the newer equippment used in dueling. So straight to the begginer dorm I was sent... Didn't even get the privlege to do the written test. Oh look that was game... Well I better be heading to my dorm, dinner is in 20 minutes. Oh and you can call me Marr." He flashed Hideaki a wink and weaved out of the crowd, blending in with the shadows.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content