Duel Academy Legends

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Batteryman!

Faye Fang Kaew
    Faye Fang Kaew

Timezone : MST/MDT
    Software :
    • Duelling Network
    Job/hobbies : Yugioh, Kpop, ur mum

Batteryman! Empty Batteryman!

Post by Faye Fang Kaew Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:30 pm

Batteryman! EAG8d

Mcrio-cell is the main engine of the deck while AAA provides the Special Summoning for my XYZ.

Okathunder and Otothunder are also there for my XYZ spamming, I can Mo/Fathunder into a Batteryman AAA and use his effect to get another AAA, making it an instant Shark Drake.

Thunder Seahorse is probably my favorite cards right now, I can ditch it to get two more to my hand (I can only use on Seahorse pure turn). Then next turn I can ditch one to get 2 level 4 THunder type monsters with 1600 or less attack, then do it again next turn. I love this card.

Fuel-Cell and Guardian of Order are obvious, free Special Summons.

The Batteryman spall and trap support is for recycling purposes.

Safezone might seem like a funny card to be running, but my entire deck is a big taget for Veiler/Chalice/Fiendish Chain so I need a way to stop them from being targeted by said cards.

Batteryman Industrial Strength is there mostly as a field presence, to break things and look cool while doing it, he is also a level 8 to xyz with Guardian of Order.

Otothunder:
    Once per turn, during your Main Phase: You can Normal Summon 1 other Level 4 LIGHT Thunder-Type monster from your hand, except "Otothunder".

Okathunder:
    Once per turn, during your Main Phase: You can Normal Summon 1 Level 4 LIGHT Thunder-Type monster from your hand, except "OKaThunder".

Onethunder:
    When this card is Normal Summoned: You can target 1 Level 4 LIGHT Thunder-Type monster with 1600 or less ATK from your Graveyard, except "ONeThunder"; banish that target. Add it to your hand during the End Phase of this turn.

Thunder Seahorse:
    You can discard this card; add 2 Level 4 LIGHT Thunder-Type monsters with 1600 or less ATK with the same name from your Deck to your hand. The effect of "Thunder Seahorse" can only be activated once per turn, and during the turn you activate this effect, you cannot Special Summon.
    Luckstar
    Luckstar

Timezone : GMT+8
    Software :
    • Duelling Network

Batteryman! Empty Re: Batteryman!

Post by Luckstar Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:16 pm

Hmm, I don't know about those thunder monsters cards lol, but it seems your deck is more powerful than mine lol, Maybe I need to edit my batteryman deck.
    Faye Fang Kaew
    Faye Fang Kaew

Software :
    • Duelling Network

Post by Faye Fang Kaew Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:52 pm

I'm thinking of dropping Batteryman D and dropping Battery Charger to throw in a Foolish Burial.

I have yet to test this deck but I believe it will spam XYZ like it's its day job.

Post by Guest Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:12 pm

I cant rly say anyting about your deck my batterys are much different from yous my ones focuses on otk with actual batterys and circuit not xyz summoning so i cant help sorry
    DuelLegend
    DuelLegend

Timezone : GMT +0
    Software :
    • Duelling Network
    Job/hobbies : Playing Yu-Gi-Oh!, computer games, reading and writing.

Post by DuelLegend Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:30 pm

Linards74 wrote:I cant rly say anyting about your deck my batterys are much different from yous my ones focuses on otk with actual batterys and circuit not xyz summoning so i cant help sorry

Then why post?
    Luckstar
    Luckstar

Timezone : GMT+8
    Software :
    • Duelling Network

Post by Luckstar Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:44 pm

Linards74 wrote:I cant rly say anyting about your deck my batterys are much different from yous my ones focuses on otk with actual batterys and circuit not xyz summoning so i cant help sorry

Well, actually, My batteryman also focuses on OTK, but when I looked on Hjalmarr's deck, It gave an idea to edit my deck lol...
    Faye Fang Kaew
    Faye Fang Kaew

Software :
    • Duelling Network

Post by Faye Fang Kaew Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:13 am

The reason why my deck isn't focused on the OTK is because going for an OTK is far too risky right now. Cylinder is at two and Veiler/chalice/fiendish ruins this particular OTk. Also Battle Fader will stop it dead then set your opponent up to ruin you.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:17 am