Duel Academy Legends

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
Flying Pig
braden12345
6 posters

Best Card in the game, if u look at its eff not atk (if monster)

braden12345
    braden12345

Timezone : Unknown
    Software :
    • Duelling Network
    Job/hobbies : yugioh, sports, skateboarding are my hobbies

Best Card in the game, if u look at its eff not atk (if monster) Empty Best Card in the game, if u look at its eff not atk (if monster)

Post by braden12345 Wed Apr 24, 2013 2:47 am

i haven't found one yet, but im curious to see what you guys think.
    Flying Pig
    Flying Pig

Timezone : sky
    Software :
    • Duelling Network

Best Card in the game, if u look at its eff not atk (if monster) Empty Re: Best Card in the game, if u look at its eff not atk (if monster)

Post by Flying Pig Wed Apr 24, 2013 3:57 am

There is no best card in the game. Just going to say that before someone else does Wink
    DuelLegend
    DuelLegend

Timezone : GMT +0
    Software :
    • Duelling Network
    Job/hobbies : Playing Yu-Gi-Oh!, computer games, reading and writing.

Best Card in the game, if u look at its eff not atk (if monster) Empty Re: Best Card in the game, if u look at its eff not atk (if monster)

Post by DuelLegend Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:10 am

Raijeki
    Flying Pig
    Flying Pig

Software :
    • Duelling Network

Post by Flying Pig Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:53 am

But it is banned...
    braden12345
    braden12345

Software :
    • Duelling Network

Post by braden12345 Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:01 am

true there is no card that is the strongest. but there are cards that are a lot better than most.
    Necruta

Timezone : GMT+1
    Software :
    • Duelling Network

Post by Necruta Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:28 am

hmm... if we talk about the best card in the game, purely based on that card alone without any support. Then I'd say that it'd be Pot of Greed. Yes, it's banned however no matter how you look at it, when you add a Pot of Greed in a deck that deck suddenly has become a 37 card deck since that card is just a placeholder since you needed to fill up space and will instantly let you draw 2 cards, without costs because of that your deck suddenly became 2 cards thinner.

That or if we are talking about legal cards then I'd say resonator engine. If you have 2 resonators in the your grave you can add ANY level 4 monster to your hand, then you have to add 2 resonator from your deck to your deck again. Sadly Resonators can't be teched in most decks, however since we don't look at the support for the card we can ignore that.
    Flying Pig
    Flying Pig

Software :
    • Duelling Network

Post by Flying Pig Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:59 am

That would be a good card in a cycling deck. But I really don't think it is that great. I mean great cards are the ones that have been banned...

Actually there is one: Monster Reborn.
    Now that is a card. I don't know of any deck type that wouldn't benefit from it. At worst you can pull a monster from your opponent's grave! So it really can always be useful.
    DuelLegend
    DuelLegend

Timezone : GMT +0
    Software :
    • Duelling Network
    Job/hobbies : Playing Yu-Gi-Oh!, computer games, reading and writing.

Post by DuelLegend Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:06 am

He said best in the game, not unbanned Razz
    (___ Reaper
    (___ Reaper

Timezone : -5
    Software :
    • Duelling Network

Post by (___ Reaper Wed Apr 24, 2013 2:46 pm

Fusionist without a doubt in my mind.
    Faye Fang Kaew
    Faye Fang Kaew

Timezone : MST/MDT
    Software :
    • Duelling Network
    Job/hobbies : Yugioh, Kpop, ur mum

Post by Faye Fang Kaew Wed Apr 24, 2013 3:48 pm

(___ Reaper wrote:Fusionist without a doubt in my mind.

I'll back this up. One cannot know true satisfaction of being a duelist until they summon and proceed to win the game with the legendary card known simply as "Fusionist".
    braden12345
    braden12345

Software :
    • Duelling Network

Post by braden12345 Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:43 am

Fusionist as in the fusion monster that has no effs and can barely beat Kuriboh?
    Necruta

Timezone : GMT+1
    Software :
    • Duelling Network

Post by Necruta Thu Apr 25, 2013 2:33 am

IDEA, Achievement for winning a game with fusionist Very Happy
    braden12345
    braden12345

Software :
    • Duelling Network

Post by braden12345 Thu Apr 25, 2013 2:43 am

No kidding, its fusions are better than it. And i would NEVER waste a polymerization on that guy.
    Flying Pig
    Flying Pig

Software :
    • Duelling Network

Post by Flying Pig Thu Apr 25, 2013 5:31 am

LOL and who would even run the monsters needed to summon it!

I think that should be an achievement.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:42 pm